After a shower...Lily Drip

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Andrew Lamberson

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Just after the rain shower stopped and the sun peaked out.

lily drip-2016.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Thanks, I took it with my 105mm VR Macro lens I just got off of eBay. Even with VR, I have to shoot on a tripod. Just breathing wrecks the depth of field and the focus on the edge of the drip.

Thanks, I took it with my 105mm VR Macro lens I just got off of eBay. Even with VR, I have to shoot on a tripod. Just breathing wrecks the depth of field and the focus on the edge of the drip.
I had a hard time handheld with that lens as well. With the z105 I’ve been experimenting over the last few days and I can get razor sharp images down to 1/30th of a second. For me, considering the condition of my arms, that’s an accomplishment. It being lighter could be a contributing factor but to me the VR on that lens is substantially better. With the f mount 105vr I normally had to use a tripod anything under 1/125 to get good images.

Back