If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

RGS

While visiting the Oklahoma City Zoo, I found this Bobcat pacing the back of its enclosure. Suddenly it leaped over that hill and made mad charge at me. It seemed to have a serious intent!

2201 -  205.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Great shot! Amazing it's a zoo shot!!
It's a very natural enclosure. This zoo has large, natural enclosures for many of the animals which makes it easier to keep the zoo out of the photograph. Sadly, since I made this image, the Bobcat got into a fight with another of the smaller cats. A wound became infected and the Bobcat died. This is pretty unusual because the zoo maintains a large, modern veterinary hospital on the grounds and the animals are well cared for.

Amazing shot! I would not have thought 1/800th would result in such a sharp image! Well done!
1/800 just barely made it. At the time, I was just getting used to my Canon R6 and didn't realize how much better it was at handling noise than my 7DII. My wildlife auto ISO setting is now 1/2000.

Nice zoo action shot, like it, as a comparison i wonder what it would look like with out the large white signature and post on the left,
I'm sorry you find the watermark offensive. It is only for internet security and is not on the image file, stock photo submissions, or any prints sold. While I realize that watermarks can be removed or cropped out (thieves will find a way to steal), the adage is "Locks are for keeping honest people honest."