Alstroemeria Lilly focus stack

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

rduckw

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Alstroemeria  Lilly resize.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Superb focus on the center of the flower and very nice, strong composition.

Most times I see focus stacking used to get the entire subject in focus, not just a part of the subject. Did you simply not use some of the shots from the foreground and background focus stack to get the effect you wanted?

Regardless of how you did it, the results are excellent!

Superb focus on the center of the flower and very nice, strong composition.

Most times I see focus stacking used to get the entire subject in focus, not just a part of the subject. Did you simply not use some of the shots from the foreground and background focus stack to get the effect you wanted?

Regardless of how you did it, the results are excellent!
Thank you. Yes, this was kind of a flubbed focus stack. I wanted to get all of the stamen and part of the front of the flower in focus. I didn't really capture enough shots to get the all of the stamen let alone the whole flower in sharp focus.

Thank you. Yes, this was kind of a flubbed focus stack. I wanted to get all of the stamen and part of the front of the flower in focus. I didn't really capture enough shots to get the all of the stamen let alone the whole flower in sharp focus.
You are ahead of me. I haven't even tried to do a focus stack! LOL!

Back