Amazing deal on SanDisk 4TB Extreme Portable V2 SSD's

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I checked Best Buy, they have the same deal, same part number, but instead of saving $500, it is saving $270. BH must have seriously inflated the selling price claiming $500 off.

I checked Best Buy, they have the same deal, same part number, but instead of saving $500, it is saving $270. BH must have seriously inflated the selling price claiming $500 off.
For sure. BH still lists the initial MSRP. Most other places, including the SanDisk site list the current MSRP but it’s still a great deal at almost 50% off.

I got mine (4 TB) yesterday! I had NO idea how small and compact the HD was going to be! AMAZING!
yep. they're incredibly light. I always have one on trips --- my flow is Camera -> iPad -> Sandisc SSD by USB-c cable. Very quick way so copy and backup a days shoot. In fact, two backups.

yep. they're incredibly light. I always have one on trips --- my flow is Camera -> iPad -> Sandisc SSD by USB-c cable. Very quick way so copy and backup a days shoot. In fact, two backups.
I have 2 of the Samsung T5 - 2 TBs......... The new one is only a little over 1" longer and just as light.

They are not infallible though. On a trip to Costa Rica this month I was using one and it died on me. I always have two separate drives with me for backup and I didn’t lose anything. But just saying that they are light enough to carry two.

They are not infallible though. On a trip to Costa Rica this month I was using one and it died on me. I always have two separate drives with me for backup and I didn’t lose anything. But just saying that they are light enough to carry two.
I agree. I always carry two external HDs - separately - in addition to my laptop HD. One in my computer bag and one on my person. I back up every night, re-format cards and am ready for the next day.

Back