Anna's Hummingbird

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Viathelens

Supporting Member
Marketplace
CCassinettoAnna-0992.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice image, Connie. This one is still on my bucket list. Seems I'm going to have to travel all the way out west to
No hummers in Canada? But you have polar bears! My little group comes every year and consists of five or six hummers. They dance around my feeders and are very acrobatic as they fly high up into the sky and zoom down to the trees. Cute little guys but they do eat a lot! I have quite literally hundreds of these shots.

No hummers in Canada? But you have polar bears! My little group comes every year and consists of five or six hummers. They dance around my feeders and are very acrobatic as they fly high up into the sky and zoom down to the trees. Cute little guys but they do eat a lot! I have quite literally hundreds of these shots.
What I meant to say is that we don't have the Anna's Hummingbird here in Ontario. We only have one - the Ruby-throat. You might see I posted a few images of mine here in the last few days. The Ruby-throat is quite common here, I shoot them at our cottage as well as here at home in spring and summer.

What I meant to say is that we don't have the Anna's Hummingbird here in Ontario. We only have one - the Ruby-throat. You might see I posted a few images of mine here in the last few days. The Ruby-throat is quite common here, I shoot them at our cottage as well as here at home in spring and summer.
And all I get are the Anna's! I'm hoping to one day get to Canada to photograph polar bears.

Back