Any Nikon 500mm PF for sale?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I switched entirely to Sony a while back, and I have a mint condition one for sale. Just reply here and I’ll get back with you if you’re interested.
-Richard
Yeah, I thought about that after I had posted. Sorry about that, my bad.

If the admins need to delete it, feel free.
Mea culpa
I’m not trying to compete with anyone. Lots of people want to buy used 500 PF these days. Rather it be a forum member 😎👍

I didn't mean to stir up anything, here. I apologize for doing so.

It's all good with me too. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to privately message Lakeman.
I went all Sony a while back. Have a great condition 500 pf, lenscoat from day one, always inside of a non-smoking house. clean glass. sharp. 2900$ to me.
I bought it off of Fred Miranda (FM) from a fellow who bought it specifically to resell for profit. Technically I'm the second owner but he never even took it out of the box.

I'm going to list the rest of my stuff on FM I suppose (D500, 500 f/4 E, 70-200 G f/2.8 , teleconverter, etc). We'll see how it goes. I don't have a lot of buys and sells on FM as everything I have, except this PF, I bought new. I'm a photographer on weekends and an anesthesia provider during the week so I can eat regularly.

My Flickr HERE if you're interested.

Lakeman, comment or message me if you want to talk about the PF. Sorry this got so complicated.

Have a great day.
Richard Kimrey

Reactions: Hut
It's all good with me too. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to privately message Lakeman.
I went all Sony a while back. Have a great condition 500 pf, lenscoat from day one, always inside of a non-smoking house. clean glass. sharp. 2900$ to me.
I bought it off of Fred Miranda (FM) from a fellow who bought it specifically to resell for profit. Technically I'm the second owner but he never even took it out of the box.

I'm going to list the rest of my stuff on FM I suppose (D500, 500 f/4 E, 70-200 G f/2.8 , teleconverter, etc). We'll see how it goes. I don't have a lot of buys and sells on FM as everything I have, except this PF, I bought new. I'm a photographer on weekends and an anesthesia provider during the week so I can eat regularly.

My Flickr HERE if you're interested.

Lakeman, comment or message me if you want to talk about the PF. Sorry this got so complicated.

Have a great day.
Richard Kimrey
No problem Richard, and thanks. I went ahead and ordered a Z mount 100-400mm, decided any new equipment would be Z equipment. I do have a 200-500 f/5.6 for sale now, will be picking up my new lens on Wednesday :)

No problem Richard, and thanks. I went ahead and ordered a Z mount 100-400mm, decided any new equipment would be Z equipment. I do have a 200-500 f/5.6 for sale now, will be picking up my new lens on Wednesday :)
I have the 100-400 along with the Z TCs…and I'm keeping my 500PF at least for now. It's better IQ than the 100-400 a little…but the zoom does have the zoom feature that makes it oh so flexible.

Back