Anyone Else Heard About This?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

- On the positive side, if it is a problem, the hospital bill would likely make the lens seem inexpensive! :oops:

- I get all of my medical advice off of the internet! Doesn't everyone? :p Actually, I once heard a doctor admit that they sometimes refer to medical sites online for backup and case resolution reinforcement; they also use books. It's similar to getting a second, or third, medical opinion without a visit to another office or facility.
Like all advice on the internet it varies from being helpful to the absolutely stupid...🦘

Talk to your MD. Magnets can affect pacemakers, but not all pacemakers are identical. Pacemakers have changed a lot over the years. Reminds me of the microwave oven warnings.

I would check with your doctor.
I'm sure Nikon has a very large legal team that makes sure that they are protected from liability in their warnings if there is even a minimal chance someone could be injured.

Back