Anyone selling or cancelling their Z400TC to move up to the new Z600TC?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

marc

For me I'm hoping that the supply chain delays for my 9 month wait Z400TC may ease just a little if those buyers either sell or shift their orders to the new brilliant Z600TC?
Apart from here in OZ, I'm on wait lists in the EU, USA & India.

Have seriously given it some thought. The only issue is that when it comes to Nikon and long lens is it might be a good idea to take what you can get when you can get it. I would hate to cancel my 400 f2.8 order then find out that the new Z-600 might take literally years to get. Also I'm getting a little irritated with the idea of having to pre-order something with future delivery being possible a year or two down the road. So for now I'm going to soldier on with my 600 FL, waiting for the 400 f2.8 and watching the delivery situation with the Z-600. It does look great, and a perfect fit.....

Have seriously given it some thought. The only issue is that when it comes to Nikon and long lens is it might be a good idea to take what you can get when you can get it. I would hate to cancel my 400 f2.8 order then find out that the new Z-600 might take literally years to get. Also I'm getting a little irritated with the idea of having to pre-order something with future delivery being possible a year or two down the road. So for now I'm going to soldier on with my 600 FL, waiting for the 400 f2.8 and watching the delivery situation with the Z-600. It does look great, and a perfect fit.....
Agree, when did you place your Z400TC order?
IF you're really interested in the Z600, there's no harm in putting your name on that list.

May 17th, silly me I thought that 400 wasn't that popular a lens, with a $14K price tag, and with a 600 listed as coming out "sometime" there wouldn't much of a demand for it. Life and situation changes so much of a 1 to 2 year period, Just decided to wait and see what happens. When I go my existing 600 there was a shortage, then one day just checking around and there it was "in stock". I clicked on the add to cart button ... as they say the rest is history...The pendulum always swings..At some point there will be a surplus of these lens as hard as it is to believe now..Then of course there is always the 400 / 800 PF combination...Again maybe a 1 to 2 year wait.

Back