Apple Vision Pro and Editing Photos on Mac…game changer!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

StevieJSmall

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I realize the possible subset of people on this forum who bought or plan to buy an Apple Vision Pro (AVP) may very well be limited to just me… but have to say after using the AVP to take my Mac screen into spatial computing world and making it the equivalent of 100” screen…my word…editing and viewing photos takes on a whole new life!

I wouldn’t necessarily use this combo if you care about accurate color grading, but for general edits, what a delight!

It sounds like being trapped in a photo and that sounds like a nightmare to me 😂😂. I’m definitely not target market. Tried a VR header a few years ago and promptly felt dizzy and neuseous. As I do in an iMax theatre.

I just returned from Apple Store after having a demo of Apple Vision Pro. It was a unique experience. But as I left the store I had a feeling of mild motion sickness which lasted a good half hour. So the Apple Vision Pro is not for me.

Appeals to me but 1) I wear glasses and that apparently makes it a no go; 2) the price.
Just to make sure on point #1, glass wearing doesn’t make it a no go, you just have to pay an additional fee for Zeiss inserts that match your prescription.

Not saying that’s ideal or good, just want to clarify in case that wasn’t known.

Price is definitely a barrier!

Back