Back pack for Nikon D5 or gripped Nikon

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

What back pack are you using for packing pro bodies? Just picked up a used Mindshift 26L but it could using a inch of two in the thickness. I don't need an enormous bag just for two pro bodies and a 70-200 2.8 and a couple other lenses.

If you like Think Tank, I've used a Shape Shifter for well over a decade and it still works perfectly for two Nikon pro bodies, a 70-200, 24-70 and 14-24, all f2.8, as well as a laptop and accessories. I used it to carry my gear to where I needed to go since it has front access and can't be swung around to remove things through the rear access like the BackLight I just picked up for hiking and quick access to the camera with lens mounted. I am impressed with how many new models Think Tank has come up with since I last shopped. I'm sure there are lots of comparable manufacturer options.

Back