Bald eagle activity on egg hatch day Nikon z9

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Excellent videos. My only comment other than that is that it looks a bit overexposed. That's easily fixed in post-processing (I use Shotcut to adjust exposure and contrast; it also can adjust tilt and zoom as well as a lot of other adjustments that I've never used))

Excellent videos. My only comment other than that is that it looks a bit overexposed. That's easily fixed in post-processing (I use Shotcut to adjust exposure and contrast; it also can adjust tilt and zoom as well as a lot of other adjustments that I've never used))
Thanks, I’m not sure what shortcut is I use the fee version of davinci resolve. Most of my videos are a bit over exposed and I try to lower it in post some due to me not using and nd filter cause I’m taking photos at a high shutter speed and will usually just flip over for a few clips in between photos and no time to put a filter on and off.

Back