Bald Eagle clips #2

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

This is a compilation of around 10 very short clips that had interesting views. 3 minutes or so. I shot a bunch of video of Bald Eagles at L&D 21 on the Mississippi River in NE Missouri in January. These are from clips that did not make the cut to be in their own video for numerous reasons, but after I complied them I think they are maybe better than the continuous ones. Canon R5 RF 100-500 w/1.4x. 120 fps on a 30 fps timeline.

This is a compilation of around 10 very short clips that had interesting views. 3 minutes or so. I shot a bunch of video of Bald Eagles at L&D 21 on the Mississippi River in NE Missouri in January. These are from clips that did not make the cut to be in their own video for numerous reasons, but after I complied them I think they are maybe better than the continuous ones. Canon R5 RF 100-500 w/1.4x. 120 fps on a 30 fps timeline.
Hi Dave, I previously missed this one... it somehow slipped through the cracks. You did some really nice smooth panning and tilting on this footage. Fabulous Eagles you've got there and the fishing scenes were great!
Cheers,
Rudy

Hi Dave, I previously missed this one... it somehow slipped through the cracks. You did some really nice smooth panning and tilting on this footage. Fabulous Eagles you've got there and the fishing scenes were great!
Cheers,
Rudy
Thanks Rudy! I had a lot of fun shooting these. Only happens on a very few select days in super cold winter weather when Mississippi River if almost completely frozen. Then the big numbers scatter for more privacy.

Back