Bald Eagle Nest building

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Ralph

Supporting Member
Marketplace
DSC_7830-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
DSC_7831-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpeg
DSC_7835-NEF_DxO_DeepPRIME.jpeg

Wow, she's bringing the whole tree.
The nest was hidden behind a clump of trees. The eagles have been changing location. Not sure what’s going on. They first occupied a nest that was very successful last year. Three eagles hatched and survived. This year they came back but after a week or two they left. Then last Sunday I caught them building this one. Not sure if it’s the same pair. Obviously, its very late for success.

Well done again Ralph…..🤩You weren’t in the car for these. Excellent tracking to get the shots…. Are you sure you need a Z8?😂

Well done again Ralph…..🤩You weren’t in the car for these. Excellent tracking to get the shots…. Are you sure you need a Z8?😂
Thanks Larry. You’re right about tracking. I jumped out of the car. I didn’t think they would come out that well. I was shooting right into the light with a white sky.
I’m thinking about waiting a while longer. I know I’ll miss the sale but there will be one again

Back