Bald Eagles on nest today

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Bald Eagles on nest this morning.
One parent is watching over the nest when another brings in some nesting material. Then both leave for a while.
Close to Hannibal near the Mississippi River. I have not seen eaglets, but I think they are in the nest from the looks of the parents.
Canon R5 RF 800f11 4K crop mode

Bald Eagles on nest this morning.
One parent is watching over the nest when another brings in some nesting material. Then both leave for a while.
Close to Hannibal near the Mississippi River. I have not seen eaglets, but I think they are in the nest from the looks of the parents.
Canon R5 RF 800f11 4K crop mode
Great footage Dave, and I love the audio. I'm looking forward to following along with the Eagle family again this year through your regular video updates.
Cheers,
Rudy

Great footage Dave, and I love the audio. I'm looking forward to following along with the Eagle family again this year through your regular video updates.
Cheers,
Rudy
Thanks Rudy! I dusted off your instructions on removing noise in audio. It has really been a big help. Thanks Again for that help.

Excellent work, Dave! Interesting to see the female bring nest material and then leave with it. Probably didn't go far if hatching was in process or young in the nest. I am watching a nest in NH but we're probably a week away from hatchlings. Unfortunately from a photographical POV, the nest is on an island in a river and the closest I can get now is about 840'.

Excellent work, Dave! Interesting to see the female bring nest material and then leave with it. Probably didn't go far if hatching was in process or young in the nest. I am watching a nest in NH but we're probably a week away from hatchlings. Unfortunately from a photographical POV, the nest is on an island in a river and the closest I can get now is about 840'.
Thanks Chuck! We all fight that distance on eagle nests. This one has a limb right in front of 1/3 of nest. i shot some video this am with that limb covering 1/2 the eagle. But in one of my shots I did see a head of an eaglet pop up, so i now know there is at least 1 in nest. I love this time of year on the eagles.

Back