Big and Yellow

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I'm trying to image you being here to post pictures, but you make it hard. 😃
Not really been out mate. Bloody weather has been naff. The wind has been a killer.

Off in the motorhome up country this weekend tho so fingers crossed.

Got a new macro set up to try out too.

Not really been out mate. Bloody weather has been naff. The wind has been a killer.

Off in the motorhome up country this weekend tho so fingers crossed.

Got a new macro set up to try out too.
Do some macro inside the motor home. Get creative and burn up some time. If I don't see some pics from you in three days, I'm taking away the star next to your name. 😃 🍻

Do some macro inside the motor home. Get creative and burn up some time. If I don't see some pics from you in three days, I'm taking away the star next to your name. 😃 🍻
There is no wildlife inside the Motorhome, just the wife and trust me you don't wanna see a pic of her.🤣

There is no wildlife inside the Motorhome, just the wife and trust me you don't wanna see a pic of her.🤣
Silly boy, I didn't mean wildlife. You can do close-ups of objects, etc. to pass time and get in some macro practice. It could be a close-up of the face of a nice watch, a ring, a pen. Of course you wouldn't post those kinds of pics under wildlife, though.

Back