Black Bear Swimming

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

CoyoteCreationsNW

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I am learning some new editing software. Particularly interested in comments on post processing but all comments/critiques are welcome and appreciated.
BCG_SwimmingBear_DSC6838-NEF-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

I think it’s well done. Does look a bit yellowish to me. which software are you trying?
I agree it does have a yellow tone. Shot late in the day and in Canada so the sun angle was relatively low. Leaves were already changing so most of the yellow is surrounding leaves reflecting off of the water surface. The water was actually a green shade. I could tone down the yellow a little to get a look more like most viewers would expect. Thanks for the comment. It was processed through DxO PureRaw before moving into Lightroom.

Great shot. I don't think the yellows are "off the charts". Between the sun being low and the natural fall colors I could be happy and they are not a problem.
Very nice. I'd put it on my wall. Thanks for posting.

Back