Black Beauty

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

KCPhoto

Supporting Member
Marketplace
The Common Grackle may not be the most interesting bird one can find. They may even drive most folks nuts by relentlessly emptying feeders filled with food for more desirable targets. But, how could I not click the shutter with the sun just right and bringing out his true beauty?
Common Grackle.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Shot with D7200 and 200-500 wide open.

The Common Grackle may not be the most interesting bird one can find. They may even drive most folks nuts by relentlessly emptying feeders filled with food for more desirable targets. But, how could I not click the shutter with the sun just right and bringing out his true beauty?
Nice image and great intro. I feel the same way about the Black Billed Magpies that can wipe out our feeders in minutes and chase all the other birds away. They can be a nuisance but in the right light their iridescent feathers show amazing color.

Great job!

Nice image and great intro. I feel the same way about the Black Billed Magpies that can wipe out our feeders in minutes and chase all the other birds away. They can be a nuisance but in the right light their iridescent feathers show amazing color.

Great job!

Thank you. We just returned from Colorado and with all the smoke from wildfires, I had to find some different subjects than I had planned. I have to cull through them for things like this one.

Back