Blue Tailed Bee Eater— love to hear feedback on how I could have improved on this.

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Kumar A

Supporting Member
Marketplace
FF7576C7-E184-4616-9DB4-B81EAE9CA18E.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

This a really nice shot, both birds are nice and sharp. but the 3 white blobs in between the two need to go., as well as the other two. I would either clone out the top or just crop it out.. Adjust the brightness and contrast for a little more depth... than adjust the curves a touch.

This a really nice shot, both birds are nice and sharp. but the 3 white blobs in between the two need to go., as well as the other two. I would either clone out the top or just crop it out.. Adjust the brightness and contrast for a little more depth... than adjust the curves a touch.
Thank you. That is a good feedback I can work on. Appreciate 👍

Very nice as above plus maybe add some judicious saturation if contrast doesn’t liven up enough. BUT the main thing is very nice shot and I envy you being in range of such beauties!

Back