Blue-winged Warblers

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

jfbacks

I've been a little obsessed with this species the last couple of weeks. I listen for their vocalizations while slowly driving through a local conservation area.
I'm pretty comfortable with the Z9 now. My main problem now is having four components(Z9, FTZ2, TC-14EIII, 500mmF4VRII) with three contact interfaces.
I refuse to remove the TC, and it's one those interfaces that looses contact every once in a while causing the camera to go nuts. I have everything duct taped
together;). Trying to get by until I get the 800mm/6.3(one contact point). Not NPS and I didn't realize it had been released until 7am that mourning...so who knows when I'll
get one.
45082.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
44967.jpg
44847.jpg
44959.jpg
44845.jpg

I've been a little obsessed with this species the last couple of weeks. I listen for their vocalizations while slowly driving through a local conservation area.
I'm pretty comfortable with the Z9 now. My main problem now is having four components(Z9, FTZ2, TC-14EIII, 500mmF4VRII) with three contact interfaces.
I refuse to remove the TC, and it's one those interfaces that looses contact every once in a while causing the camera to go nuts. I have everything duct taped
together;). Trying to get by until I get the 800mm/6.3(one contact point). Not NPS and I didn't realize it had been released until 7am that mourning...so who knows when I'll
get one.
View attachment 39432View attachment 39433View attachment 39434View attachment 39435View attachment 39437
Gorgeous Shots!👍👍👍

Back