CAMERA AND BATTERY TRUE STORY

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Some years ago now I took my manageress to a bird of prey centre to do a bit of photographing Raptors in flight shots. Between the morning flying display and the afternoon one there was a break for lunch. So my manageress and myself went into the little centres cafe for a bite to eat
On the table next to us this middle aged well dressed man and his wife sat down and he was absolutely fuming. Apparently his brand new Nikon camera he bought the day before didn't work.
So it went like this

Him to wife " I told you Nikon was rubbish I wanted a Cannon camera but you made me buy Nikon, damn thing don't work, a load of rubbish" The rant went on for a good few minutes attracting everyones attention.

His wife said nothing. My manageress lent over and asked if she could be of any help, although she had a Cannon camera but said I had Nikon which she sometimes used.

He " you will be damn lucky with that crap, here have look at it"
My managerss took the camera and said would he pass the battery over as well so she could try it out"

Yes you guessed it, the wife had the battery

Him to his wife " YOU NEVER TOLD ME I HAD TO PUT A BLOODY BATTERY IN IT"

So my manageress inserted the battery and of course the camera worked.

Everyone in the little cafe started to laugh and he stormed out towards his car with his wife trailing behind him. By this time everyone was on nodding terms with each other and made us smile for the rest of the afternoon

Back