Cityscape okay too?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Shot taken from NJ side of NY harbor. Not a composite.

Watching over her city 2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Beautiful image.

I think in general we want to limit the volume of cityscapes and non-nature photos, but one every now and then is probably okay. But I consciously practice mountain and astrophotography using large buildings. The techniques are very similar and the nearest mountains are hours away. It's a good way to practice DOF, light angles, lunar compositions, sunrise, sunset, golden hour and blue hour.

Beautiful image.

I think in general we want to limit the volume of cityscapes and non-nature photos, but one every now and then is probably okay. But I consciously practice mountain and astrophotography using large buildings. The techniques are very similar and the nearest mountains are hours away. It's a good way to practice DOF, light angles, lunar compositions, sunrise, sunset, golden hour and blue hour.
C'mon Eric, cut the man a little slack. There has to be a pigeon or two there and it is a spectacular photo! ;)

Back