Cloud Covered Full Moon

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

K9Kirk

Supporting Member
Marketplace
A shot of the moon last night with a silhouetted palm tree branch. I kept looking at it while driving home last night and I had to grab a shot of it after I parked. I like the looks of it not being detailed like how you see most moon shots, the clouds gave it a different feel/mood.

242-studio.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice, though one thing looks a bit odd. There is very sharp crater detail on a thin edge along the top of the moon, from center to right side. The rest of the moon the craters have a soft, painterly look. Maybe a software artifact?

That is actually very cool, Kirk! I took a few photos Monday and last night, but just straight moon shots. I need to try some with foreground elements.
Thank you.
Nice, though one thing looks a bit odd. There is very sharp crater detail on a thin edge along the top of the moon, from center to right side. The rest of the moon the craters have a soft, painterly look. Maybe a software artifact?
Thank you. it's hard to tell by the pic, but there were breaks in the clouds so parts of the moon will appear a bit sharper.

Back