If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Kumar A

Supporting Member
Marketplace
FF459511-CC7E-47BC-AD65-A7654D6D48E5.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
29D745C3-EDA9-4CDC-9FD3-FFF15C9BB666.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

This looks like one of those, "Which One Does Not Belong", things, with the frog among the birds. I like all the shots, they're all beautiful in their own way and I especially like the little frog, he's way cute! It's a bucket list place for sure but I wouldn't want to come back with any bot flies, though.

This looks like one of those, "Which One Does Not Belong", things, with the frog among the birds. I like all the shots, they're all beautiful in their own way and I especially like the little frog, he's way cute! It's a bucket list place for sure but I wouldn't want to come back with any bot flies, though.
šŸ˜„. I missed the tree frog. Thank you

Absolutely beautiful! If you could only go to one lodge on the Osa Peninsula for 4 days where would you go? (I may have that chance in November.)
Thank you. Suggest Laguna Lagarto, Boca Tapada. Stay is not the most comfortable but a great place to spend a few days shooting birds etc.

Absolutely beautiful! If you could only go to one lodge on the Osa Peninsula for 4 days where would you go? (I may have that chance in November.)

I agree with Kumar regarding the Laguna Lagarto lodge. 've been to Laguna Lagarto twice. Love staying here. However, it is a very long way from the Osa Peninsula. Boca Tapada also seems to be a long way from the Osa Peninsula.

I really enjoyed the Iguana lodge. Tons of wildlife on the property, and a relatively quick boat ride into Corcovado. Their guide, Sidnar, was excellent. I'm hoping to go back in January, and maybe adding 4 days in Tortuguero as well.