Colorado National Monument

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Finally getting to some editing from some spring trips that I just hadn't been able to get to, for a multitude of reasons.

Beautiful cloudy, slightly rainy day in the Colorado National Monument, near Grand Junction Colorado.

D75_4783-NEO-HDR-resized-resized 2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
D75_4797-NEO-HDR-resized-resized 2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Thanks for viewing, Bill.

Right place at the right time, Bill. I was unaware of Colorado National Monument. Thanks to you and John's endorsement, I'll add it to my list. Great clouds & rays.

Lovely images! I especially like the perspective in the last one. I seem to have missed that beautiful vantage point during our visit there in 2018. We spent several days there. Unbeknown to us, they were hosting the annual Tour of the Moon bike race. As we were driving west (??) hundreds of cyclists were coming around curves right at us!! I was scared to death they would swing wide and smash themselves into the front of our F350 truck!

Back