Compilation of some of my Wildlife Videos

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Compilation of Wildlife Videos shot by me in India and Kenya. Been doing wildlife photography for 3+ years. Been doing bits of video since I purchased the Z9 a year ago.

Wow Anuj, so many fabulous scenes in this amazing wildlife video compilation... some awesome footage here! (y)
Good choice of music too, it manages to carry us along the entire time.
Question: how many different outings are represented here?

I checked out your other video on your youTube channel... awesome stuff! (y)

Cheers,
Rudy

Compilation of Wildlife Videos shot by me in India and Kenya. Been doing wildlife photography for 3+ years. Been doing bits of video since I purchased the Z9 a year ago.

Very enjoyable video to watch. Do you do architectural video professionally and wildlife as a hobby? Nice stuff on your YouTube channel.

Very enjoyable video to watch. Do you do architectural video professionally and wildlife as a hobby? Nice stuff on your YouTube channel.
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes. I have been doing architectural visualization for nearly 30 years but got into wildlife photography as a hobby only a few years ago.

Regards

Anuj

Wow Anuj, so many fabulous scenes in this amazing wildlife video compilation... some awesome footage here! (y)
Good choice of music too, it manages to carry us along the entire time.
Question: how many different outings are represented here?

I checked out your other video on your youTube channel... awesome stuff! (y)

Cheers,
Rudy

Thanks Rudy,

Thank you for your kind words.

Videos are from a recent trip to Kenya (June 2023) and about 8 trips in India.

Regards

Anuj

Back