Condor

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I got a text this morning "Condor, in tree above your shop, probably you can see it from your front door!". Yep! and that was as close as I got which was 17 yards and no chance of a better angle. So we hung out for almost 2 hours until he decided to move on. Early on he moved closer to a dead branch. Full sun, at least mostly behind me, House Camera D810 28-300 at 300. Having trouble uploading pictures but this is his best side.

DSC_4497.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

DSC_4526.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

You can look up "96" on the Condor website and find out his/her name and history.

I got a text this morning "Condor, in tree above your shop, probably you can see it from your front door!". Yep! and that was as close as I got which was 17 yards and no chance of a better angle. So we hung out for almost 2 hours until he decided to move on. Early on he moved closer to a dead branch. Full sun, at least mostly behind me, House Camera D810 28-300 at 300. Having trouble uploading pictures but this is his best side.

View attachment 87356
View attachment 87357
You can look up "96" on the Condor website and find out his/her name and history.
Very cool👍👍👍

Wow! I would freak if one landed that close to me. What a gift.
No worries, you have to be dead before they are interested.

After the better part of an hour I closed the front door behind me and hung out next to it in the shade of the house. He moved closer twice before finally taking off.

Back