Cotton carrier and big primes

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Right, that's great to hear--but from the official pictures, they seem to have small round slots to insert the foot into, but the last picture seems to be showing a Wimberley (I use that too) compatible foot attached to the carrier somehow, so apologies for being a bit obtuse: how are they kept together, I can't see?
I have no issues whatsoever mounting/dismounting any camera or lens combo. There’s times I will hike in excess of 5 miles with two cameras on mine. It takes less than 5 seconds to be out of the vest and shooting in most cases. Best gear I’ve ever purchased.

I've just bought a Cotton Carrier G3 for my Z8 + Z 800 and find that it sits just a bit too high even when held at an angle. What I would like to do is change the order of the screw bushes on the Hoage replacement foot that I use but I have no idea what tool I need to remove the bushes to gain about 1" of drop. Any ideas or other potential solutions please?

View attachment 99601- each bush just has two shallow holes in it
You will have to have a small spanner wrench or stick to round objects into the holes and use a screwdriver to back them out.

Back