Creative paddling

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Taking advantage of a great sunrise on Lake DeGray, Arkansas D500 1/640sec at f/13
DJV_3500-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
210mm(200-500) iso320

Attachments

• DJV_2809.jpg
    DJV_2809.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 77
I like the first one particularly. Since you put in for critique I'll pick a nit or two. I like the pattern of the water off the paddle. I think I'd give a little more headroom to emphasize that. I think the horizon is just slightly off kilter. I'd clone away That bit of whatever at the top margin. The eye goes right to it.

It gives an inviting peaceful vibe.

I like the first one particularly. Since you put in for critique I'll pick a nit or two. I like the pattern of the water off the paddle. I think I'd give a little more headroom to emphasize that. I think the horizon is just slightly off kilter. I'd clone away That bit of whatever at the top margin. The eye goes right to it.

I agree, Thank you for the reply

This edit now hangs on the wall
DJV_3500c.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Back