Dragonflies and dragons :)

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Joel N

_DSC1056-2 copy-1200px.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

_DSC0964 copy- 1200px.jpg

_DSC1211 copy - 1200px.jpg

_DSC1201 copy - 1200px.jpg

_DSC0845 copy-1200px.jpg

Well done, I especially like the first two and number 4 because of the backgrounds. The third is a little busy.
all show good sharpness. I have that lens, and find it does well for "macro" especially if I use a close up lens on it.
The biggest issue I have with the Nikon 1 series is that it is limited in using additional flash, but it does surprisingly well in most "normal" cases.
Nice captures. Happy Thanksgiving.

Well done, I especially like the first two and number 4 because of the backgrounds. The third is a little busy.
all show good sharpness. I have that lens, and find it does well for "macro" especially if I use a close up lens on it.
The biggest issue I have with the Nikon 1 series is that it is limited in using additional flash, but it does surprisingly well in most "normal" cases.
Nice captures. Happy Thanksgiving.
Thanks, you are absolutely right, this lens give me a pretty decent magification ratio on the long end and having a proprietary smaller hotshot mount sure isn't that cool... maybe someday I will try to explore using the Nikon 1 flash to trigger bigger slaves.

Back