EFFECTIVE IMMERSION PROTECTION FOR Z9

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I looked at that and was going to buy it but they only have black in stock. I thought that would get pretty hot in the sun so I am going to check back another time.

Yeti makes dry backpacks and duffel bags. They are pricey but their gear is really well-built.

I have a few dry bag bike panniers that are well-constructed.

I also recall somewhere that someone was recommending a different brand of waterproof backpack for antarctic tours.

I looked at that and was going to buy it but they only have black in stock. I thought that would get pretty hot in the sun so I am going to check back another time.

Yeti makes dry backpacks and duffel bags. They are pricey but their gear is really well-built.

I have a few dry bag bike panniers that are well-constructed.

I also recall somewhere that someone was recommending a different brand of waterproof backpack for antarctic tours.
I use the Patagonia dry bags and they are also great. Hack: throw a small sack of uncooked rice in the bag. Especially in warmer weather, these bags become saunas.

Back