Fall Farm Scene in Upstate NY

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Abinoone

Supporting Member
Marketplace
About an hour south of Buffalo, NY is the Conewango Valley, where many Amish families live, and farms are particularly beautiful, especially in the fall. I captured this image early one morning, just as the sun was coming up and the moon still visible, and there was still a bit of fog near the ground.

05DA40C8-483E-4B39-888D-3B30A377F558.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

About an hour south of Buffalo, NY is the Conewango Valley, where many Amish families live, and farms are particularly beautiful, especially in the fall. I captured this image early one morning, just as the sun was coming up and the moon still visible, and there was still a bit of fog near the ground.

View attachment 47984
Beautiful Shot. Thsts one for thw wall

View attachment 47984
I'm envious. We don't have scenes like that in Florida. Very well done!

Back