Frame rate

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I’ve been playing with PP11 on the a1. Only been using 60fps for birds but from what I’ve watched on YouTube broadcast TV and sports for example tend to be 30fps, most movies are in the 24/25 (actually seen something like 24.9) and are considered cinematic and NatGeo type productions tend to be 60fps. Some recent action movies have been shot at 120fps which gives them a different look with more details. Seems as it’s an artistic choice.

With 24 or 30 I keep it uniform with the rate shot and will occasionally slow down 60fps. I almost think the look of the 24fps is more pleasing even with a moving subject. It looks more natural to me. You should really start instructing video classes lol. You're certainly a wealth of knowledge and I really appreciate the help.
@Nimi I agreed with what you said about Nimi. I always read Nimi´s comments on any thread, they are always helpful and accurate.

Back