Galanthus nivalis (snowdrop)

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

ElenaH

_Z7Z0332-Schneegloeckchen.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nikon Z7 with some rather normal lens Nikon AF-S 28-300mm 3.5-5.6G ED VR

Beautiful capture and presentation. Colorful, dreamy and well framed. I love my 28-300 on the Z6 and with the Canon 500D closeup lens added for getting even closer.

I love my 28-300 on the Z6 and with the Canon 500D closeup lens added for getting even closer.
I have exactly the similar combination! But with Z7 and Nisi. I couldn't get Canon 500D and bought Nisi equivalent. It wourks well. For this image I didn't use Nisi but I use it from time to time. I bought 28-300 as second-hand and I was extreamly lucky becasue my copy looks like new and it has an extraordinary sharpness what I didn't expect from that lens at all! So, I was ready very surprised1 And I am surprised every time I shoot with this lens. They perform very good, have very nice deep saturated colours, perform good in direct sunlight (backlit objects) and are very versatile. The only drawback is the fact that they make sun-star only with f22. In comparison my Voigtländer 40/1.2 has beautiful sunstars already with f2 becasue of the straight aperture blades. Well.. I cannot have everything in one ;-)

Reactions: JAS
Back