Golden Tranquility.

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

StarTracker50

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Fisherman on the Mississippi River. Mid to late afternoon.
Pentax Spotmatic 50mm f/1.4 with deep Orange Spiratone Filter Kodachrome 25. Settings unknown.
Golden Tranquility 197206 Enhanced.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Love it Eddie! Still have all my colored filters from the 60’s but my Pentax Spotmatic is long gone..😂 Really curious if you could get similar results just using Tri-X with the orange filter?

Love it Eddie! Still have all my colored filters from the 60’s but my Pentax Spotmatic is long gone..😂 Really curious if you could get similar results just using Tri-X with the orange filter?
Thank you! My Spotmatic and my absolutely beloved Super Multi-coated f/1.4 Takumar are long gone too - unfortunately! Haven't shot with Tr-X in a very long time, but I don't see why not. I shot a lot back then with a whole family of intensely colored filters from Spiratone. I'm slowly scanning them and processing them into digital while trying not to lose the "feel" that those pictures had. PS: don't forget to click like so it moves up in the views... ❤️;)

Back