Goldfinches

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Rick S

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I spent about 45 minutes in the basement today and was quite blessed. D850/500Pf.
2023-01-29 BYB_028.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
2023-01-29 BYB_055.jpg
2023-01-29 BYB_056.jpg

Fantastic images Rick , that first shot is absolutely stunning the clarity and detail are also beautiful , and all taken with a crappy old D850 , the photography gods will be sooooo disappointed in you for not using a Mirrorless :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Harry.G

Fantastic images Rick , that first shot is absolutely stunning the clarity and detail are also beautiful , and all taken with a crappy old D850 , the photography gods will be sooooo disappointed in you for not using a Mirrorless :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Harry.G
Thanks Harry. I appreciate it and yeah, a crappy old D850 that I bought used from KEH. :) I'm the old dog that doesn't plan on learning all the ins and out of the mirrorless focusing system, at least as long as I continue to get shots like these from my 850. I've certainly thought about it, but always end up thinking "Why".

Back