Great Bald Eagle Flying High

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Here is another shot of one of the Bald Eagle pair in my area. I've taken some advise from many and put some of that incite to use on this shot. Thanx everyone for helping be become a better photog. This lady jumped out of the nest and kept flying above me and away from the nest. She gave me quite a show trying to take my interest away from the nest. When she disappeared behind some trees, I started to get a little concerned she may come out and fly at me to scare me off. I only stay for about 5-10 min at a time so as not to disturb the family too much.
210223 Viera Eagles Nest-41-1966-1.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

If she's on a nest, means she's on eggs, or young that are too young to control their body temp. Best not to bump her off the nest in either instance, could cause damage
to the unhatched/young. Neither can tolerate a lot of cold/heat. Nice image.

If she's on a nest, means she's on eggs, or young that are too young to control their body temp. Best not to bump her off the nest in either instance, could cause damage
to the unhatched/young. Neither can tolerate a lot of cold/heat. Nice image.
There are two chick almost same size as parents. I asume they will be learning to fly soon. Thanx for the feedback on behavior.

Here is another shot of one of the Bald Eagle pair in my area. I've taken some advise from many and put some of that incite to use on this shot. Thanx everyone for helping be become a better photog. This lady jumped out of the nest and kept flying above me and away from the nest. She gave me quite a show trying to take my interest away from the nest. When she disappeared behind some trees, I started to get a little concerned she may come out and fly at me to scare me off. I only stay for about 5-10 min at a time so as not to disturb the family too much. View attachment 15014
ExcellentShot!👍👍

Back