Great Blue Tutu

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

A ballerina perhaps?
Great Blue Tutu.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

It is a pretty cool pose. One distracting thing that could help is I notice is the blacks are really black. So much that all detail is lost in the body and most in the wings. Maybe the raw file has a little to give to selectively raise those areas? I'd like a little more room top right for that wing to spread, and on the bottom its just my opinion but if you don't have more of that reflection to show I would crop away the little hint of the leg reflection and just show the shadow, since that would emphasis the 'en pointe' pose.

the composition absolutely resembles a Ballerina. Pointy toes and all.
Thanks.
It is a pretty cool pose. One distracting thing that could help is I notice is the blacks are really black. So much that all detail is lost in the body and most in the wings. Maybe the raw file has a little to give to selectively raise those areas? I'd like a little more room top right for that wing to spread, and on the bottom its just my opinion but if you don't have more of that reflection to show I would crop away the little hint of the leg reflection and just show the shadow, since that would emphasis the 'en pointe' pose.
another version
0022ballerina.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Back