If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

DavidT

Supporting Member
Marketplace
20230930-_A1B6243A-ARW-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

That's a beauty David. Where'd you come across that fine looking Griz?
Montana about 45 miles north of the north Yellowstone entrance. I went about 15 or so miles up a fire access road and ran across him! He ran out in front of my truck and I shot him out my window and got just a few frames before he took off.

Montana about 45 miles north of the north Yellowstone entrance. I went about 15 or so miles up a fire access road and ran across him! He ran out in front of my truck and I shot him out my window and got just a few frames before he took off.
That's awesome!

Great encounter and great image. Nice reaction time and nicely done!

Holy crap! Great reaction! I would have definitely blown the shot. Well done Dave👍👍👍👍
Honestly I’m lucky for auto iso. It was so fast and I was freaking out that I didn’t even look at my settings. Not my finest moment but he darted out in front of my truck by just a couple of feet. Fortunately I wasn’t going but 5 mph in thick mud from the rain the other day. I was locked up in 4 low going up a fire access type road that was just big enough for my truck. The 600 was on the front seat and my window was down or this shot would have never happened. One in a million for me.