Has anyone had problems with topaz denoise AI. ?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

gpsman

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I loaded up the latest version and intermittently just shuts down. It works great when it works but …
I’m in touch with tech support. No solution yet.
Just curious if the community has seen this.
Thanks

I'm using it on a MacBook Pro 13" M1 with 16gb memory. So far, I've experienced no problems. My wife runs it on a 16" MacBook Pro M2 chip with no problems. Hope this helps.
Jeff

I haven't had any issues lately but when I did a year or so ago it was related to the video card drivers/gpu. You might want to go into the preferences and change the processing/save option to something else. The typical choices are the internal video card or an added video card. Also make sure that your video drivers are up to date.

I haven't had any issues lately but when I did a year or so ago it was related to the video card drivers/gpu. You might want to go into the preferences and change the processing/save option to something else. The typical choices are the internal video card or an added video card. Also make sure that your video drivers are up to date.
Wow, that’s a good start. I started processing this AM and haven’t had a problem yet. I’m still waiting on support for a response. I sent them my computer configuration so, we’ll see.

Thanks for the feedback.
Much appreciated.

No using - 2021 MBP M1 chip. I do think it's slower and doesn't support HE* yet. Have you tried downloading the installer rather than the upgrade path from the prior version. They have recommended that in the past with the Mac before.

I'm using it on a 2 year old Windows 11 laptop with 32 GB of RAM. No issues.

I'm also running Topaz Sharpen, Gigapixel, and Photo AI. Similar results with all of them.

I loaded up the latest version and intermittently just shuts down. It works great when it works but …
I’m in touch with tech support. No solution yet.
Just curious if the community has seen this.
Thanks
Won't even work on my ancient Lenovo which I think is the issue tbh, DxO does work on mine although at 13 minutes per photo!
186A8215-CR2_DxO_DeepPRIMEXD_021152~2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Back