Hawk perched

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

sh1209

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I realize the tail is cut off but there was no other way to get the shot. Taken with a Nikon z7 500mm pf iso560 f/8 1/1000th
FC65C377-0E5C-4656-8857-5DB8012C4A9B.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
To me, the image has a slight slight blue cast to it. I would be very tempted to try and reduce/eliminate that maybe with levels in editing. I think it might make the bird's head stand out a little better. I think it's a really good shot. The perspective has a lot of appeal to me.

To me, the image has a slight slight blue cast to it. I would be very tempted to try and reduce/eliminate that maybe with levels in editing. I think it might make the bird's head stand out a little better. I think it's a really good shot. The perspective has a lot of appeal to me.
Yeah I probably should’ve tried to correct the sky a little better but it was a very bizarre sky that morning not sure exactly what was going on. I took it back into Lightroom and messed with the white balance and a few other things and change the picture I think it looks a little better now.

Last edited:
Back