Here she comes, OK....Everyone on one!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

KurtT

Supporting Member
Marketplace
These little guys were under a deck over a boardwalk in the coastal town of Mendecino, CA. Dead quiet till mom showed up and screaming started with mouths agape. Feed me! Shot Velvia slide / flash. Scanned with D850
DSC_6061-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

DSC_6045-Edit.jpg

DSC_6065-Edit.jpg

Those are good ones- don’t stop!
Thanks Joe. I seem to be getting decent scans using the ES2 adapter on 60mm/D850 so I will try not to flood you guys with too many oldie shots. Unfortunately, most pics I have were landscape which tends not to be as fun as these to see. I just started enjoying wildlife pics when I got my D850/500mm last year. I am trying to fix up in LRC my mountain lion/cubs at Jackson, Wy taken with 300mm at about 100yards so challenge.

Excellent! That jump from first to second shot is hilarious.
Thanks Steven. It was hilarious to watch as they went from closed to open instantaneously as soon as they saw the parent. Repeated episodes have about 20 slides but head positions were not aligned as well! Film was 64kodachrome so had to flash and didnt freeze parent.

Last edited:
Back