If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Butlerkid

Staff member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
I know a couple of you responded to an earlier post. But I had to delete it and post again. My apologies... @Callie . @JAS ,

AND I lost my likes.......DRATS!

_DSC4371_1-X2.jpg

Outstanding Karen! Incredible golden hour color….
Thanks so much, Larry!
Now - you are testing my memory . . . very bad, my memory, not the heron, But I still love the crest! :sneaky:
I so appreciate your comments and encouragement!
Very beautiful light , great image.
Thanks, Richard!
Love the colours and the pose.
This was our first trip to Florida to photograph birds! I got out there well before sunrise, and was rewarded! LOL!
Great shot! Love the backlight (you know I'm a sucker for backlight)
Thank you so much, Steve!
That is some seriously impressive lighting. Tremendous shot.
Appreciate the compliments!

Breathtaking - I love it. The heron almost seems to be on fire, so beautifully lit and skillfully captured. Also has fun sub-plots within the photo, such as the 'bad hair day' look of the head feathers. Really enjoy this one.

Thank you for sharing (a second time!).

Breathtaking - I love it. The heron almost seems to be on fire, so beautifully lit and skillfully captured. Also has fun sub-plots within the photo, such as the 'bad hair day' look of the head feathers. Really enjoy this one.

Thank you for sharing (a second time!).
Did you notice the wife on the nest who's upset with him for being out all night "with the boys"?