Huge Nikon USA Rebates May 2024

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MrFotoFool

Supporting Member
Marketplace
These are really nice discounts (if you live in USA). $500 off Z8, $1,000 off Z7ii, $500 off 600PF or 800PF, etc, etc.

My B-I-L lives in New Hampshire. I could have him buy it for me and have it delivered to his house, or buy it from an NH store and take advantage of the rebate and NH's no sales tax retail purchasing.

Tempting,... very tempting. Even though I don't need any new cameras or lenses.

Now to just wait to see what is actually offered by Nikon.

But why these nice rebates now? These bodies and lenses have been selling quite well, especially Z8, it's a very popular camera in our local photography circle.

Oliver
Nikon almost always runs big sales at this time of the year and around Thanksgiving/Christmas in the US. They also run a smaller sale just before the close of their fiscal year in the spring.

--Ken

I just picked up the 70-180mm f2.8 (because even with the rebate the 70-200mm is just too rich for my blood). I mostly shoot events, not wildlife, so this focal range is fine for me. Will make the best of it when I visit Alaska this summer. Them critters are just going to have to cooperate with me.

Sadly no Zf which I am eyeing.

What’s the lowest sales price it has been offered at?
No discount on Zf, but if you order it directly from Nikon USA in May or June you will get a free designer camera bag not available elsewhere. (edit - replies in article say it is available elsewhere)

Last edited:
Back