Iguana's have amazing colors

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Rookie Roy

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Iquana’s are a nuciance in South Florida but with amazing colors and features are fun to photograph!View attachment 68310

E9763022-35D7-4C54-9838-DC04F40816D6.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
B0464DC2-230D-4A44-8A88-019A21826048.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice set. They're escape artists, too! I found one at work in Austin, Tx. once and took him home. He was about 3 ft in length, and he escaped from inside the house the very next day. How he got out is beyond me.

Nice set. They're escape artists, too! I found one at work in Austin, Tx. once and took him home. He was about 3 ft in length, and he escaped from inside the house the very next day. How he got out is beyond me.
Thanks Kirk! If you want another there are plenty to be had in South Florida. Especially when it gets cold and they fall out of trees!

Speaking of which, the post got me thinking - are there any cool enrichment toys out there specifically designed for iguanas? I know mental stimulation is important for all pets, and I can't imagine a curious creature like an iguana wouldn't love something to keep its prehistoric mind buzzing. Website like https://dragonfreak.com/bearded-dragon-toys-enriching-your-pet-s-life-for-better-health-and-happiness/ have some neat stuff for bearded dragons, but would those work for iguanas too?

Iguanas seem like fascinating animals, but I'm happy admiring their colorful coats from afar for now.

Last edited:
Back