Introduction

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Good Afternoon to Steve and all Forum Members

Thank you for accepting me into the Backcountry Gallery experience.

My name is John Grant (British/Hammersmith London) now living in Germany since 2014.
I have owned nearly DSLR camera and since December 23rd 2021 the proud owner of 2 x Z9 mirrorless camera.

I was a Nikon NPS member back in the UK and since 2014 a Nikon NPS member in Dusseldorf/Germany.
NPS Germany offer tremendous support and assistance if needed and are very proactive and helpful.

I like many others have followed Steve and taken on board so many of Steve’s amazing tips/tricks and I can 100% say that his knowledge has greatly helped me overcome the finer points along my journey. I have now decided to join this group and hope to continue my journey and experience with ALL who actively contribute.

Many thanks
John.

I am not sure "if" one is allowed to post ones own (modest) Instagram link.

Not only allowed.....we have a thread for that! LOL!

Very lucky to work so near the best possible Nikon store in the UK, I still follow GOW on various channels, good to see that Becky has virtually stepped into her mums shoes (Tabitha)

I bought quite a few bits of gear from them. My retirement gift to myself in 2010 being a D700 + 14-14 f2.8 and a 24-70 f2.8. Already had an 80-200 f2.8.

Welcome to the forum John,
There are many experienced photographers here, who are always willing to assist with any questions on technique, editing or other photography related matters.
I have learned a tremendous amount from this forum.
Gavin

Welcome to the forum John,
There are many experienced photographers here, who are always willing to assist with any questions on technique, editing or other photography related matters.
I have learned a tremendous amount from this forum.
Gavin
Hi Gavin
I have over many years always visited the BCG forum but decided now is the time to register, there are so many members who have a vast experience regarding cameras, lenses, and software, not least Steve. Looking forward to contributing to the forum members with my own experiences

Back