iPad Pro and raw files

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I’m trying to use my IPad Pro as a device to view my images that I take while on a shoot so I can cull the images that are not good. . With my MacBook Air it’s easy as I use Fastrawviewer but I can’t get my head around using the IPad. I connected the card reader, opened the IOS photo app, download the raw files from Z8/9 but can’t get any further then thumbnails! Is that because I should be shooting in raw/jpeg as the iPad Pro can’t open the raw files. Any help appreciated. It’s doing my head in, Thanjs very much

I’m trying to use my IPad Pro as a device to view my images that I take while on a shoot so I can cull the images that are not good. . With my MacBook Air it’s easy as I use Fastrawviewer but I can’t get my head around using the IPad. I connected the card reader, opened the IOS photo app, download the raw files from Z8/9 but can’t get any further then thumbnails! Is that because I should be shooting in raw/jpeg as the iPad Pro can’t open the raw files. Any help appreciated. It’s doing my head in, Thanjs very much
There has been no update for z8 files. Not sure about z9 but I suspect those files are not compatible either. If you shoot both raw and jpeg , the JPEG should show up.

Back