Itching To Fly

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

These little guys are hopping and flapping their wings all over the nest now. It won't be long before they take that big leap out of the nest. I'm not sure of their age but I was told around 7 or 8 weeks. Nearing sunset, cloudy and low on light ... Canon R7, ISO-6400, f/5.6, 1/1600 sec, +3 step, 300 mm.

233-studio by Kirk Behymer, on Flickr
Awesome capture of the happy campers kirk. 😊
Happy trails.

These little guys are hopping and flapping their wings all over the nest now. It won't be long before they take that big leap out of the nest. I'm not sure of their age but I was told around 7 or 8 weeks. Nearing sunset, cloudy and low on light ... Canon R7, ISO-6400, f/5.6, 1/1600 sec, +3 step, 300 mm.

233-studio by Kirk Behymer, on Flickr
Adorable shot Kirk👍👍👍

Kirk - that is one happy site, mine it some more! 😻
Thanks, Callie. I'm hoping to capture them when they fly for the first time. Don't know that that will happen since I can only make it over there twice a week at most but capturing them flying soon after would suffice.

Back