Just grass, a distant tree, and then I honestly do not know how he slipped into the image, Steve!

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Thanks, Folks, and Steve!
@Etching House ~ Thanks ~ As for flipping the image, it is my #1 rule. I always flip my images to determine which side speaks to me. Here, the coming out of the top of the right hand corner, works visually better/stronger than the top left down. As mentioned, the water tank is part of the in situ decor like the rails and the grass and steam. I did crop a bit off for balance. I had 2XD300 and a D300S, all at the same time. After the disaster of the D200, it was magic, and then the D3S and D700 sunk those D300's. ;)
There are some things money just cant buy and that's a great eye for composition and story telling..........you have done that all right.
In reflection My favorite tools without going back to far have been, the D700 D4s D3X D850, The D3X is in my hall of fame LOL, i still have it and love it, my old freind, where we have been and what we have done is amazing, this camera has done everything even the things it shouldnt be used for., with 150k shots its hard to sell these days but still its an excellent back up, it loves the 70-200 FL and 300 2.8 VR II.
Where dose it all end.......
i like to take the Df and its 50mm and just do street photography all in manual, it slows me down, it makes me think before i shoot.

Back