If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Winston Churchill (Sir)

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Juvenile Wiskered Tern

240204 FBNRS 004b.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
Elsa said:
Dankie Callie I had a bit if tourble identifying those things - being juveniles and all - to me they all look the same!

Elsa - juvies tent to look so different from adults, and I must confess I had to check you up on this one, and you were spot-on! I'm just used to adults, and chicks, sometimes.
I say again- this is a butt-kick image, especially the magical BG! 🤩

Elsa said:
Dankie Callie I had a bit if tourble identifying those things - being juveniles and all - to me they all look the same!

Elsa - juvies tent to look so different from adults, and I must confess I had to check you up on this one, and you were spot-on! I'm just used to adults, and chicks, sometimes.
I say again- this is a butt-kick image, especially the magical BG! 🤩

haha thank you - and
no I cant take credit for this - there was another fella there who also photographed them - and ID'd them on FB - so I stole his info 😂
But thanks for checking up - I always appreciate it if other's check - as I am really never sure. I hardly know my a$ss from my face.

Just Great! Wing position and sharpness make this an excellent image

thank you so much Charles.