Late fall in Wisconsin

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MikeJ

I realized I comment more than I post my photos...

My wife and I went to a local winery a few weeks back. On the way, I saw an abandoned house with a nice backdrop of fall colors. Had a glass of wine, on the way back I couldn't help seeing the same scene. We got home, told her I just had to go back to get this. Hope you like!

Attachments

• Z90_6262.jpg
    Z90_6262.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 94
Hey Joe -

Thank you so much for your kind comments! This photo was just north of a tiny little town called Beldenville.

I'm on the other side of the state from you, just this side of the WI/MN border. If you ever find yourself up this way, would be cool to meet up with a fellow BCG'er!

Reactions: JAS
We recently drove trough Gays Mills to the Mississippi, then north to LaCrosse and back home. Not a great bird day, they were there but far away and the light sucked. But, we did get a few nice fall color shots along the way. Planning to visit Kaukauna for Eagles within the next two weeks, but definitely not on a Packers Sunday home game. Dec. 3 will be Simone Biles vs. Taylor Swift, if both show up.

Classic Wisconsin fall/barn scene. Across the state and northwest of my Milwaukee-west homestead. Cool to see the rolling hills of the near-Mississippi topography of the western part of Wisconsin.

I hope the winery was nice as well!

Classic Wisconsin fall/barn scene. Across the state and northwest of my Milwaukee-west homestead. Cool to see the rolling hills of the near-Mississippi topography of the western part of Wisconsin.

I hope the winery was nice as well!
Thank you, Carmel! And yes, the winery was nice, one of our favorites near home.

I realized I comment more than I post my photos...

My wife and I went to a local winery a few weeks back. On the way, I saw an abandoned house with a nice backdrop of fall colors. Had a glass of wine, on the way back I couldn't help seeing the same scene. We got home, told her I just had to go back to get this. Hope you like!
How would that scene work for a horizontal panorama?

Back